Our physicians are widely recognized as leaders in their field, thanks to their clinical expertise and dedication to patient care.
When our patients have experienced a musculoskeletal injury or disease that compromises their ability to fully live their life, it’s our goal to get them back to health quickly and safely.
At Orthopedic Associates, we are committed to providing excellent care to our patients with compassion, understanding and respect. Our doctors and staff have undergone extensive specialized training to ensure that our patients get the absolute best quality of care, and we take a multi-disciplinary approach to all diagnoses.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Reconstruction and Joint Replacement
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Hand and Wrist
- Foot and Ankle
- General Orthopedics
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Recent News from OA
- How To Prepare Your Body For Skiing Season: Part I
- Tip for Healthy (and good looking) Summer Feet
- Bluebird Skies Are Calling! Spring Skiing – Things to know before you go
- Knee Injuries and the Upcoming Cold Weather
- Spring Break Fitness!
- Faster Concussion Recovery Time for Athletes?
- Countdown to Spring Break! Tips for beach running
- Winter Sport Safety!
- The Most Common Ski Injuries
- Rebuilding Your Osteoarthritis-Damaged Knees
- The Truth About K-Tape Does It Work? If It Does, How Well?
- Can Achilles Surgery Within 48 Hours After Injury Result In A Positive Outcome?
- The Snow is Flying! It's Time to Prepare Your Body to Ski!
- Ever Wonder Why Your Children Have More Energy Than You’ve Ever Seen?
- What Hurts Soccer Players More? Collisions or Heading?
- Can My Artificial Hip Set Off Metal Detectors At Airports?
- What Does it Mean to Tear a Rotator Cuff? Symptoms? Risks? Options?
- Managing Your Pre-Surgery Anxiety – Will it Lead to a More Positive Surgical Outcome?
- How To Tell When It’s Time To Consider A Hip Or Knee Replacement