When our patients have experienced a musculoskeletal injury or disease that compromises their ability to fully live their life, it’s our goal to get them back to health quickly and safely.
At Orthopedic Associates, we are committed to providing excellent care to our patients with compassion, understanding and respect. Our doctors and staff have undergone extensive specialized training to ensure that our patients get the absolute best quality of care, and we take a multi-disciplinary approach to all diagnoses.
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Reconstruction and Joint Replacement
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Hand and Wrist
- Foot and Ankle
- General Orthopedics
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Recent News from OA
- Fall Prevention and Improved Balance in Mature Adults
- Working out in a mask? Ready to do it safely?
- COVID-19 Has Changed A Lot – Including Your Physical Therapy Treatment
- Don’t Wait! Is 2020 The Right Year For Shoulder Surgery?
- Skipping Out On Your Pre-Competition Stretching? Is It Good Or Bad?
- Adolescents Can Experience ACL Injuries Just Like Adults & You Need To Know Your Options
- Do You Experience Knee Pain, But Haven’t Experienced An Injury?
- How To Prepare Your Body For Skiing Season: Part I
- Tip for Healthy (and good looking) Summer Feet
- Bluebird Skies Are Calling! Spring Skiing – Things to know before you go
- Knee Injuries and the Upcoming Cold Weather
- Spring Break Fitness!
- Faster Concussion Recovery Time for Athletes?
- Countdown to Spring Break! Tips for beach running
- Winter Sport Safety!
- The Most Common Ski Injuries
- Rebuilding Your Osteoarthritis-Damaged Knees
- The Truth About K-Tape Does It Work? If It Does, How Well?
- Can Achilles Surgery Within 48 Hours After Injury Result In A Positive Outcome?
- The Snow is Flying! It’s Time to Prepare Your Body to Ski!